- The resistance coil will harden and become brittle and open.
- The heat generated will not find a heat sink and build up to the point that it degrades the MgO to serve as an effective dielectric.
- Length tolerance for long heaters
- An insertion limitation such as a mounting bracket or flange
- A mounting fitting or extraction collar
- The desire to extend the heater beyond the end of the bore.
Call your Proheat Account Manager for any help in designing the perfect heater for your application.