Tubular Infrared Heaters
Ideal for applications where high velocity air is not practical, such as conveyorized drying, thermoforming, ink drying, drying tunnels, shrink fitting, thermography, resin curing and wafer drying.
- Broad beam - for use as a surface heating medium.
- Break, splash, shockproof metal sheath heating element - extruded aluminum housing.
- Absorbed easily by all colors, clear glass, plastics, transparent solids and liquids.
- FAR Infrared - Long invisible radiant wave length (2.5/3 microns).
- Typical work range to 500°F, practical maximum to 900°F.
- For outdoor or hazardous locations specify M7 Terminal enclosure.
Normally used perpendicular to direction of work.
- May be ganged together for continuous heat bank.
- Reflector normally located 12" from work. Distance can be varied due to specific application requirements.
- Snap-on nickel-plated protective grill available.
- Each unit has at least two sliding steel clamps for mounting that can be positioned at any point along the length of the housing.
ProductsHeaters Sensors Temp. Controls Controls & Relays Heat Trace Cold Weather Wire Accessories Insulation Pressure Relief Slide Products
ServicesCredit Application Order Tracking Delivery Programs Stocking Programs R.M.A. Request Catalog Request Custom Quick
CompanyAbout Testimonials Legal & Copyright Blog
SupportContact Account Managers FAQ Technical Information Instructional Videos Helpful Links Downloads Line Card
Popular ProductsChromalox Heaters Watlow Heaters
Proheat is an authorized distributor of Chromalox and Watlow heater products.
© 2020 Proheat, Inc.