Tubular Infrared Heaters
Ideal for applications where high velocity air is not practical, such as conveyorized drying, thermoforming, ink drying, drying tunnels, shrink fitting, thermography, resin curing and wafer drying.
- Broad beam - for use as a surface heating medium.
- Break, splash, shockproof metal sheath heating element - extruded aluminum housing.
- Absorbed easily by all colors, clear glass, plastics, transparent solids and liquids.
- FAR Infrared - Long invisible radiant wave length (2.5/3 microns).
- Typical work range to 500°F, practical maximum to 900°F.
- For outdoor or hazardous locations specify M7 Terminal enclosure.
Normally used perpendicular to direction of work.
- May be ganged together for continuous heat bank.
- Reflector normally located 12" from work. Distance can be varied due to specific application requirements.
- Snap-on nickel-plated protective grill available.
- Each unit has at least two sliding steel clamps for mounting that can be positioned at any point along the length of the housing.
ProductsHeaters Sensors Temp. Controls Controls & Relays Heat Trace Cold Weather Wire Accessories Insulation Pressure Relief Slide Products
ServicesCredit Application Order Tracking Delivery Programs Stocking Programs R.M.A. Request Catalog Request Custom Quick
CompanyAbout Testimonials Legal & Copyright Blog
SupportContact Account Managers FAQ Technical Information Instructional Videos Helpful Links Downloads Line Card
Popular ProductsChromalox Heaters Watlow Heaters Watlow EZ-ZONE®
Proheat is an authorized distributor of Chromalox and Watlow heater products.
© 2020 Proheat, Inc.