Starflex Style Strip Heaters
The Starflex style Strip Heater is designed for heavy duty applications and is the most rugged strip heater we offer. It uses a tubular heating element to provide excellent heat transfer and resistance to contamination, and its aluminum body allows for better conformity to slightly irregular surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent heat distribution; rapid heat-up.
- Various termination arrangements can be adapted to this heater style.
- Rugged construction.
- Long life due to tubular construction.
- Excellent heat transfer with aluminum extrusion as transfer medium.
- Length: Consult Fast Heat regarding your specific requirements
- Wattage: + 5% - 1%
- Thickness: .5” (12.7 mm)
- Widths: 1 1/2” (38.1 mm), 2 1/2” (63.5 mm), 3” (76.2 mm), 4” (10.1 cm)
- Voltage: 120, 240
- Resistance Tolerance: +10%, -5%
- Wattage Tolerance: +5%, -10%
- 842º F (450º C) - 300 volt or 600 volt U.L. listed mica tape wire
- MAX. WATTS: 35 watts/sq. in. (5.6 watts/sq. cm)
- MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM LENGTH: 1 1/2” (38.1 mm) wide: 6” - 50” (15.2 cm -127 cm) 2 1/2” (63.5 mm), 3” (76.2 mm), 4” (10.1 cm) wide: 6”- 25” (15.2 cm-63.5 cm)
- Optional 5/16” (7.9 mm) dia. mounting holes on centerline, typical. Other mounting hole placements are available depending upon heater width and length. Contact Proheat for additional details.
ProductsHeaters Sensors Temp. Controls Controls & Relays Heat Trace Cold Weather Wire Accessories Insulation Pressure Relief Slide Products
ServicesCredit Application Order Tracking Delivery Programs Stocking Programs R.M.A. Request Catalog Request Custom Quick
CompanyAbout Testimonials Legal & Copyright Blog
SupportContact Account Managers FAQ Technical Information Instructional Videos Helpful Links Downloads Line Card
Popular ProductsChromalox Heaters Watlow Heaters
Proheat is an authorized distributor of Chromalox and Watlow heater products.
© 2020 Proheat, Inc.