Starflex Style Strip Heaters
The Starflex style Strip Heater is designed for heavy duty applications and is the most rugged strip heater we offer. It uses a tubular heating element to provide excellent heat transfer and resistance to contamination, and its aluminum body allows for better conformity to slightly irregular surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent heat distribution; rapid heat-up.
- Various termination arrangements can be adapted to this heater style.
- Rugged construction.
- Long life due to tubular construction.
- Excellent heat transfer with aluminum extrusion as transfer medium.
- Length: Consult Fast Heat regarding your specific requirements
- Wattage: + 5% - 1%
- Thickness: .5” (12.7 mm)
- Widths: 1 1/2” (38.1 mm), 2 1/2” (63.5 mm), 3” (76.2 mm), 4” (10.1 cm)
- Voltage: 120, 240
- Resistance Tolerance: +10%, -5%
- Wattage Tolerance: +5%, -10%
- 842º F (450º C) - 300 volt or 600 volt U.L. listed mica tape wire
- MAX. WATTS: 35 watts/sq. in. (5.6 watts/sq. cm)
- MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM LENGTH: 1 1/2” (38.1 mm) wide: 6” - 50” (15.2 cm -127 cm) 2 1/2” (63.5 mm), 3” (76.2 mm), 4” (10.1 cm) wide: 6”- 25” (15.2 cm-63.5 cm)
- Optional 5/16” (7.9 mm) dia. mounting holes on centerline, typical. Other mounting hole placements are available depending upon heater width and length. Contact Proheat for additional details.
ProductsHeaters Sensors Temp. Controls Controls & Relays Heat Trace Cold Weather Wire Accessories Insulation Pressure Relief Slide Products
ServicesCredit Application Order Tracking Delivery Programs Stocking Programs R.M.A. Request Catalog Request Custom Quick
CompanyAbout Testimonials Legal & Copyright Blog
SupportContact Account Managers FAQ Technical Information Instructional Videos Helpful Links Downloads Line Card
Popular ProductsChromalox Heaters Watlow Heaters Watlow EZ-ZONE®
Proheat is an authorized distributor of Chromalox and Watlow heater products.
© 2020 Proheat, Inc.