Neoprene Flexible Heaters
Watlow's neoprene heater provides an economical method of supplying heat up to 250°F (120°C) where the higher temperature and watt density capabilities of the silicone rubber heater are not required. Like silicone rubber, neoprene is thin, strong, lightweight and convenient to apply.
- Operating temperatures up to 250°F (120°C)
- Watt densities up to 10 W/in 2 a.
Features and Benefits
- Resists weathering, abrasion and many chemicals for longer life and greater versatility.
- Custom shaped to fit your part.
- Lightweight construction allows use in applications where weight is critical.
- Responds quickly to controls because of heater's low thermalmass.
- Foodservice tables
- Battery heating (freeze protection)
- Photographic chemical tanks
- Attachment techniques: PSAS, RTV, factory vulcanizing, mechanical fasteners
- Special leads
- Holes, cutouts and notches
ProductsHeaters Sensors Temp. Controls Controls & Relays Heat Trace Cold Weather Wire Accessories Insulation Pressure Relief Slide Products
ServicesCredit Application Order Tracking Delivery Programs Stocking Programs R.M.A. Request Catalog Request Custom Quick
CompanyAbout Testimonials Legal & Copyright Blog
SupportContact Account Managers FAQ Technical Information Instructional Videos Helpful Links Downloads Line Card
Popular ProductsChromalox Heaters Watlow Heaters
Proheat is an authorized distributor of Chromalox and Watlow heater products.
© 2020 Proheat, Inc.