Neoprene Flexible Heaters
Watlow's neoprene heater provides an economical method of supplying heat up to 250°F (120°C) where the higher temperature and watt density capabilities of the silicone rubber heater are not required. Like silicone rubber, neoprene is thin, strong, lightweight and convenient to apply.
- Operating temperatures up to 250°F (120°C)
- Watt densities up to 10 W/in 2 a.
Features and Benefits
- Resists weathering, abrasion and many chemicals for longer life and greater versatility.
- Custom shaped to fit your part.
- Lightweight construction allows use in applications where weight is critical.
- Responds quickly to controls because of heater's low thermalmass.
- Foodservice tables
- Battery heating (freeze protection)
- Photographic chemical tanks
- Attachment techniques: PSAS, RTV, factory vulcanizing, mechanical fasteners
- Special leads
- Holes, cutouts and notches