MDI Multi-Material Hot Runner Systems
Custom designed flow channels provide optimum flow conditions throughout the manifold, delivering optimum control of the gates and injection molding process. Typically used in the automotive industry to eliminate complex assembly procedures, several other industries have adopted this system for molding components with more than one color or material type.
- Two different manifolds that create one finished part
- Increased product functionality and improved appearance
- Compact stack height
- Evenly heated system with enclosed manifold for balance melt flow
- Internal wiring for maximum protection
- Water cooled plates
- Replaceable heating elements covered with aluminum reflector plates on manifolds
- Double-ended guide pins included to protect components from clamp plate installation and misalignment
- Reduced costs due to two or more operations in one station
- Eliminates complex assembly procedures
- Saves time due to multiple parts molded together
Typically used in Automotive, Caps & Closures, Consumer Products, Packaging, and Thin Wall Packaging applications.
ProductsHeaters Sensors Temp. Controls Controls & Relays Hot Runners Heat Trace Cold Weather Wire Accessories Insulation Pressure Relief Slide Products
ServicesCredit Application Order Tracking Delivery Programs Stocking Programs R.M.A. Request Catalog Request Custom Quick
CompanyAbout Testimonials Legal & Copyright Blog
SupportContact Account Managers FAQ Technical Information Instructional Videos Helpful Links Downloads Line Card
Popular ProductsChromalox Heaters Watlow Heaters Watlow EZ-ZONE® Watlow F4T MDI Hot Runner
Proheat is an authorized distributor of Chromalox and Watlow heater products.Band Heaters Cartridge Heaters Strip Heaters Tubular Heaters Immersion Heaters Hot Runner Nozzles Hot Runner Systems Hot Runner Controllers
© 2023 Proheat, Inc.