MDI Hot Runner System Modular Temperature Controllers
IMP Modular Hot Runner Controllers
The IMP Modular Hot Runner controller is a microprocessor-based temperature controller specifically designed for runnerless molding applications. The controllers are self-tuning, with built-in diagnostics, and easy-to-use operator keypad with simultaneous process and set point displays and discrete indicators for heat output, alarm, degrees F/C, and manual/closed loop mode.
- CompuStep® bake out feature removes moisture from the heater before full power is applied
- CompuCycle® feature improves response time, reduces thermal fatigue, and prolongs heater life by applying AC power smoothly and continuously
- SafeChange™ “hot swap” feature allows safe removal and replacement of modules
- Compatible with all D-M-E Company’s G Series and Smart Series, ITC, MCS, Yudo, and Incoe brand mainframes
- Accepts Type “J” or “K” thermocouple input (dip switch selectable)
- Current monitoring feature displays average output current to load
- Bumpless auto/manual transfer (dip switch selectable)
- Built-in loop break, open, and reverse thermocouple protection
- Preset alarms at 30°F (17°C)
- CE Compliant
- Available in 10- and 15-amp single zone portable units and multi-zone units
- Available in 30-amp modules (mainframe only)
Standard Portable Mainframe MFL Modules
Use the Standard Portable Mainframe 15-amp (MFL) Controllers with IMP Control Modules only. The MFL controllers are available in single-zone, dual-zone, tri-zone and up to 48 zone capacities to suit almost any hot runner control application.
- Mainframe cabinets may be stacked to form permanent, integrated unit with single AC power input and breaker.
- Up to 48 control zones can be accommodated.
- 5, 6, 8, and 12 zone frames use individual frame sections.
- 50 amps circuit breaker
- Maximum total wattage of 20 kW
- 16 through 48 zone frames use 2, 3 or 4 frame sections rigidly fastened together.
- 70 amps circuit breaker
- Maximum total wattage of 29 kW
- Prewired integral unit requires only one main AC power input connection.
ProductsHeaters Sensors Temp. Controls Controls & Relays Hot Runners Heat Trace Cold Weather Wire Accessories Insulation Pressure Relief Slide Products
ServicesCredit Application Order Tracking Delivery Programs Stocking Programs R.M.A. Request Catalog Request Custom Quick
CompanyAbout Testimonials Legal & Copyright Blog
SupportContact Account Managers FAQ Technical Information Instructional Videos Helpful Links Downloads Line Card
Popular ProductsChromalox Heaters Watlow Heaters Watlow EZ-ZONE® Watlow F4T
Proheat is an authorized distributor of Chromalox and Watlow heater products.Band Heaters Cartridge Heaters Strip Heaters Tubular Heaters Immersion Heaters
© 2022 Proheat, Inc.