MDI Hot Runner System Hot Sprue Bushings
The ceramic insulator compacted near its theoretical limits ensures the highest heat transfer rate, resulting in longer heater life. Extra machine stock at the end of the bushings, which is an integral part of the inner core and body shell, allows for special tip configurations. Equatemp® Hot Sprue Bushings are offered in three styles: Single Zone MB series, Replacement Tip RB series, and Dual Zone MD series.
- High purity ceramic insulator compacted to its near theoretical limits ensures highest heat transfer rate
- Predetermined wattage distribution, provides even heat along its entire body
- Air Gaps machined around its head and body eliminate secondary machining operations on molds
- Optional extra stock at the end of the bushing allows for custom machining
- Removeable thermocouple can be inserted into a provided thermowell and is located at the tip
- Independent dual element construction available for processing sensitive resins, or for other special applications
- Constructed out of H-13 tool steel
- Heat treated up to 35Rc
- Longer heater life
- Better melt flow
- Eliminates secondary machining operations on molds
- More accurate melt temperature reading
The high precision Dual Zone MD series caters to the Automotive industry.
ProductsHeaters Sensors Temp. Controls Controls & Relays Hot Runners Heat Trace Cold Weather Wire Accessories Insulation Pressure Relief Slide Products
ServicesCredit Application Order Tracking Delivery Programs Stocking Programs R.M.A. Request Catalog Request Custom Quick
CompanyAbout Testimonials Legal & Copyright Blog
SupportContact Account Managers FAQ Technical Information Instructional Videos Helpful Links Downloads Line Card
Popular ProductsChromalox Heaters Watlow Heaters Watlow EZ-ZONE® Watlow F4T MDI Hot Runner
Proheat is an authorized distributor of Chromalox and Watlow heater products.Band Heaters Cartridge Heaters Strip Heaters Tubular Heaters Immersion Heaters Hot Runner Nozzles Hot Runner Systems Hot Runner Controllers
© 2023 Proheat, Inc.