HT Foil Flexible Heaters
The HT Foil Flexible Heater is fairly rigid and must be securely and uniformly clamped from both sides for support and good heat transfer during operation.
- Operating temperatures to 1100°F (595°C)
- Watt densities to 110 W/in 2 (17 W/cm 2 ) when operating at 500°F (260°C). Watt density should decrease as temperature increases.
Feature and Benefits
- High temperatures and watt densities for more demanding applications.
- Fast heat-up due to thin construction and low mass design.
- Easy to design in circular or complex two-dimensional shapes.
- More uniform part temperatures are possible with etched foil zoned heating.
- Semiconductor industry: wafer processing equipment
- High temperature platens for laminating presses
Applications and Technical Data
Installation and Mounting
The HT Foil heater is designed to be permanently clamped. If the lead connection points are within the clamped area, a relief in one of the clamped surfaces is required to allow adequate clamping of the active heater area.
Although Watlow doesn't stock HT Foil heaters, there are several specifications common to most of the custom designs. They include:
ProductsHeaters Sensors Temp. Controls Controls & Relays Hot Runners Heat Trace Cold Weather Wire Accessories Insulation Pressure Relief Slide Products
ServicesCredit Application Order Tracking Delivery Programs Stocking Programs R.M.A. Request Catalog Request Custom Quick
CompanyAbout Testimonials Legal & Copyright Blog
SupportContact Account Managers FAQ Technical Information Instructional Videos Helpful Links Downloads Line Card
Popular ProductsChromalox Heaters Watlow Heaters Watlow EZ-ZONE® Watlow F4T
Proheat is an authorized distributor of Chromalox and Watlow heater products.Band Heaters Cartridge Heaters Strip Heaters Tubular Heaters Immersion Heaters
© 2022 Proheat, Inc.